Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

nice romantic

  • This is a moon which learns from you,
    That is a sun which respects you,
    There are stars which shine for you,
    And here… It’s me who live for you.
  • If I could have ,
    I would wish to wake up everyday
    To the sound of your breath on my neck,
    The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
    The touch of your fingers on my skin,
    And the feel of your heart beating with mine…
    Knowing that I could never find that feeling
    With anyone other than you.
  • A candle may melt
    and it’s fire may die,
    but the love you have
    given me will always
    stay as a flame in my heart.
    • How long will you be special to me?

      As long as the stars twinkle in the sky,
      As long as angels are there up high,
      Till the ocean run dry and till the day i die.
    • My heart says that you like me,
      My eyes says that you feel something for me,
      My mind says that you think of me,
      But till now you are quiet…
    • Believe me, you are the one,
      Whom my heart finds,
      Whom my mind reminds me of,
      Whom my destiny wants,
      Whom I love the most.
      • 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
        1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
        1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
        but now dat i love u im scared 2 lose u!
      • If you r in a dark room,
        You find blood everywhere
        And the walls are shaking
        - Don’t worry friend,
        U r at the safest place,
        You r in my heart.
        • Till the end of time…
          In a world so close to me…
          I’m just so in love…
          With a girl who’s in my heart…
          I Love U…
        • I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
          And then I looked at you,
          And I kept looking at you,
          For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.
          • Look at sun and you see time.
            Look in heart and you see love.
            Look in eyes and you see life.
            Look at your mobile and
            you see who’s thinking of u!
            It’s me.
          • Give laugh to all but smile to one,
            Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
            Give love to all but Heart to one,
            Let everybody love you
            But you love one.

No comments:

Post a Comment