Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute ~ Love~ 3

T-here’s richness in a love for life 
H-ere among the valentines, 
A-king and queen as man and wife: 
N-ot leaning towards what lust inclines; 
K-nowing well the needs of state. 
Y-on regal grace alone attends, 
O-n which the peace, both small and great, 
U-ndone by doubt, alone depends


Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move



I love you more today than I did yesterday,
But not as much as I will tomorow.
Happy Valentine’s Day!



U r my love & u r my valentine…
I do love u & it’s true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it’s only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever



Love,is more than what I have.
Love,is more than what you are.
Love,takes me where I‘ve never been.
Love,takes me where I am today.
In love,is what I am with you.



Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,
Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart, My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I can‘t control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.
Happy valentine day



I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days,
and coz of that ,i can‘t feel the sun‘s rays,
I‘m lost in your dreams, even at night,
and coz of that ,i can‘t see the moon light,
I‘m lost in your dreams, for months together,
and coz of that, i can‘t feel the changing weather,
So dear now i can‘t leave you coz,
Without U my life is “Blue“,.
Love you



A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.. 



Even though
We don’t get to be with each other
As much as we’d like…
I wanted to let you know
In the morning… in the night…
U are on my mind… 24 x 7 



Leave it once it’ll will be left forever,
Get it once it’ll be yours forever,
It’s nothing but LOVE,
LOVE only once and you’ll be loved forever.



Love has its ups and downs,
its twists and turns.
Love leaves you pain,
teaches u until you learn
and
even if love takes so long,
it always takes you to where you belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment