Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute ~ Love~ 2

Heart is like a bottle of perfume. 
If u never open it nobody knows the fragrance inside it.. 
If u keep it always open 
soon u will loose ur fragrance. 
So act wisely.


Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
because
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!



Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart. 



Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?



What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Love you from the core of my heart.
Wanna Be your Valentine 4ever



‘Near ones r not dear’
‘Dear ones r not near’ It is easy
to remember the near ones.
But… Very difficult to forget the dear ones. 



If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you as my VALENTINE.



V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .





My valentine:
Why would I bring you chocolate 

when you are the treat. 

My valentine:
Why would I bring you flowers
when your smell is what’s sweet. 


My valentine:
Why would I buy you a card
when the words can be heard through me.


My valentine:
Why would I take you out some place
when all I need is to see your face. 


My valentine:
Why would I celebrate this on one special day
When I can do it always.


No comments:

Post a Comment