Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

nice romantic 2

  • What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
    Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
    If u pick U, you will get hurt!
    I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
    Than have a heart without U.
  • My love for you is like water,
    Falling countless…
    The beating of my heart,
    For you is so heavy and soundless,
    The feeling of being in your arm is so
    Precious and endless.
  • my eyes when U look into them,
    I love my name when U say it,

    I love my heart when U love it,
    I love my life when U are in it.\
    • I feel something in my heart,
      It’s like a little flame,
      Every time I see you,
      This flame lights up,
      This flame is special for you,
      Because I LOVE YOU!
    • If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,
      I’ll spend 23 hours with u and
      if u wonder what about the last hour
      In that I’ll find someone
      who can take care of u
      Love you always.

    • Meeting you was fate,
      becoming your friend was choice,
      but falling in love with you was
      completely out of my control.



No comments:

Post a Comment