Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute ~ Love~

If 10 people care 4 u, 
one of them is me, 
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, 
if no 1 cares 4 u that means 
i m not in this world. 




R: is for red.
RED: is for blood
BLOOD: is for heart
HEART: is for love
LOVE: is for you
YOU: is for me
ME: is for you.
(((I MISS YOU)))   

  




Life spent with someone
for a lifetime may be meaningless,
But a few moments spent
with someone who really loves U,
Means more than a life itself!





When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that.
We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.



I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.





A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.





TRUE LOVE means:
To FEEL someone in ever HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHT,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYES,
and to MISS someone without reason:




  • The one thing
    we can never get enough of is love.

    And the one thing
    we never give enough is also love.



  • The hardest thing
    you will ever do is
    watch the one you love,
    love someone else.
  • Expect the people you love to be better.
    It helps them to become better.
    But don’t get upset when they fail.
    It helps them keep trying.!



No comments:

Post a Comment