Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

miss

U may miss me 
U may ignore me 
U may even forget me 
But one day if u wanna c me 
Dont search, just see ur shadow 
i wil be there…Trust Me!! 


Whenever I miss you stars falls down
from the sky,so any day,
if you find the sky empty
don’t blame me!It’s your fault
You make me miss you so much! :-)



They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes
and that one minute equals 60 seconds,
but they never told me that one second
without you can last for ever!



I would write on all the bricks
“I miss you”
and hope that 1 falls on your head
So you know how it hurts 



Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…
Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…
Nobody is lucky till love comes along…
Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.
Missing U!



In school they taught me that:
1 hour = 60 min.
1 min= 60sec.
but they never told me that:
1 sec.
without U = 100 years. Miss U
to miss someone special like you.



Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me.








No comments:

Post a Comment