Pink Lollipop

Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just one day

Just One Day

Haix~ ..Yesterday 28/8/2010...
FRankie Chua (suii zaii).. ......
he called me to do his meetoto d gf
then i accept liao~ 
then i have his hp no.. so i sms him
to let him know that it was my hp no
then it was dinner time
that time i at j.yan house
coz she invited me there to have a steamboat..
then i told him that i need to go down to eat
then i sms him to say that i go down eat le
don't send me msg there
then he replied me by calling me bii
then i called him back bii lo~ 
then i started to felt abit of love onto him
and on the next day 29/8/2010 ... 
he say he wan to b back to frens oni
then i say ... o...okay><~ 
but actually i dun wan to b 
just frens~ i wan to b more than that
haix~ but love is like that~ 


I PROMISE MYSELF NEVER FEEL INLOVE AGAIN
><~ 
Haixx~ heart break .....

No comments:

Post a Comment