Pink Lollipop

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

19.08 ♥

Bought a black paper 
To make someone's burfdae card :O
for me .. 
I'm quite satisfy with it , 
But !
Not yet complete , decided to complete it . 2 moro morning :D 
wanted to do it at school , but >< 
no time . 
not enough.. 
SHI JIAN BU GOU YONG xD 
not Qian bu gou yong~ 
haha :)
Smile ! 
I just wanted to smile ! 

haha~ 
so.. how are you readers ?
i guess , not many people had read my blog isnt it ? 
is okayy , i wont mind , coz ,
i wanna keep it private too~ xD
Lalalalahh 
Is kinda boring isnt it ? >3<
Rawhhs

hope euu will like this card 
after completeting ,
i will take picture :D!
then , you must give comment euu know , reader ! 
IIt
xD!~ 
perasan hor ? 
Nvm la :)! 
xi guan jiu hao! ;)

nothing talk bout today :O >
sorry :(! 
Its raining now~ gotta off~ and its late huh .
11.30 pm ♥ 
byyeee ♥ 
and TAKE CARE TOO!!!
weather is often changing :( 
I'm sick too! :(
bye ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment