Pink Lollipop

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Miss Saturday..

It's a normal Saturday night .. as normal .
I'm still sick arent me ? 
Let you guess this ! 


I'm Not as far as you think 
I'm closer than you realize
You can feel me every minute ,every second 
Where am I ? 


You all , Readers .. 
You would understand if you  were me.. 
If you on the same line with me . 

And Yet , 
Not the opposite 
Guess READER's 


I've test someone~ SsF ~ .. 
1st -  Sungai Wang ? 
2nd - LM ?- Leisure Mall
I've send him 

I'm Not as far as you think 
I'm closer than you realize
You can feel me every minute ,every second 
Where am I ?  
Read again and think 

thn he said.. 

In my heart ? 

I was like... WOW .. smart .. 
You get whad i mean ? 

I've always wanted the ans is that  <3 
Sorry for being so  childish about Fairytales
Love stories ,~ and others.. 
But .. I just cant resist it ! 
Its me ! if without these. 
I'm just not myself ! 
I used to like Cinderella stories <3
Even .. it wont happen .. 
But.. at least i've try my best! 

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be 
You were everything .everything that i wanted 
we were meant to be supposed to be but we lost it..
All of the memories so close to me just fade away
all this time you were just pretending 
IiLoveYou.. Sincerely <3 
I would cry over and over because of you . ..
I wont mind if i waste my tears on the 
one i love 
for me.. 
is worth it. . .
I've always needed time alone .
I've never thought.. that.. when i needed you
by my side.. when i cried.. 
When you're gone .. 
The missing pieces of my hearts.. are 
missing you.. 
IMissYou... So.Much... 
everything.. i do.. 
i will think of you.. 

When you're gone.. 
I miss you... dont... leave me... alone.. 

I'm afraid of dark.. I need the light that.. you've shown 
me through your heart 
Without you.. 
I'm like a lost kid that lose her momma..

Today.. i've... made chocolates.. <3 





CHOCOLATES ------------------ >
HEART SHAPE <3 
Just for ssf <3 








And.. While i was helping HOWAILUM doing her sc notes :X! 

she alot dint do - - ' 

Nvm.. laa..~ at last also finished :D 

i found some thing funny at CHONG KAR LENG's sc notes~ :D 

Instead of" DUMPING"   She wrote "DUMPLING"

xDD! cute rite ? 
I've took picture~ as proof~ :D

me do jor a book mark ~ :) 

 nice ? ~ 

xS .. 

<-- a Non perfect love <3 <--- I wanna love you .. can you let me just stay in your heart ?




No comments:

Post a Comment