Pink Lollipop

Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17.08.2011

Oh.. how much i love  today <3 
went outing with AhWan ,Ah Khun , and Ah Chong 
went there at 11.45 almost to 12 :) 
i've thought i'm the latest .____.
And yet !!
They not even arrive yet = =! 
Then .. alone go walk walk~ 
See dao ~ Ah Nee , Boey ,Chloe,Zi You they all :D 

-LATER- 

suddenly  accidentally saw JACKY !!! 
wow.. i wanted to meet him since last year! :)
His hair was blonde~ 
lil bit of gold infront , just the fringe
never believed that , i can meet him in person ^^
he has a bad habit , 
he keep saying "OKAY" 
uh.. thats a bad habit that idont like.___. *sorry*
i called him to belanja me DONG CHA <3 ! 
Its so nice!  must try :)! 
i drank 
Peach Green Tea <3 
^^ I love it! 
thankiew Jackyyyyy <3 <3 

- LATER-

Gather with those 3 monkeys =__=
Then go  cinema.. buy tickets 
Captain America  , its kinda boring seriously =__= V 
before that~  
go eat the Taiwan ( friedchicken)
XXL chicken~ so many , but tasty and spicy T.T
Movie + Eat  , all AhWan Gor gor give moneyy! :D
Just as I Expected! 
i've order the chicken , spicy ! :(! 
damn spicyy.. then .. i only ate a piece of it . 
still left 2 more piece .I'couldn't
eat it .. 
Its.. over spicy :X! 
 I called AhChong help me eat ,~ 
he say okayy :D! 
waa.. thankiew ~ :D

-IN SIDE CINEMA-
Khun , Wan , Chong , Me 
at  1st .. I dont knw wad da hell is they talking about(movie)
I love the way he act cute <3 
I love the way he shiver <3 
The way he slept <3
I love the way he does everything <3 
Is just so nice about  it <3 
ARH!!! cant get my eyes off him <3 

IJUST <3  <3 < 3 ___ 

Bye for now~ <3

and  thankiew  Mamo ying for helping me~ <3

Nites~ 
sweet dream! :) 
gonna sleep and  off now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment