Pink Lollipop

Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

16.10.11

Hey... Readers~ long time no see ;))!! How are ya ?

got some updates ;) ENjoyy!



               Eventhough, we're not so close.. yet not very know each other well.. i've only know you for 10 months.. these days.. thank you for making me feel loved..i still remember that the 1st day that we've sms is.. when, you've back to your hometown at Ipoh.It was Chinese New Year that month.. I dont remember is January or February. [ 62 ]


               I still remember that day , i lay down on the bed .. whole day texting with you ..It was nice..we both were laughing so much.. you've sent me smileys and happy faces ..
1 of the message is about the 'POP drink'.. you told me that you are drinking, and you said send give me..i was like keep laughing..you told me to on my bluetooth ..[ 66 ]


               And I on! What a stupid me! And on the next day ,I was complaining about the ang pao money that I received..wondering why is it so less money..You've said that.."Come my kampung la".. I was like "Huh?!" then you've said "Here you can take many ang pao"..Then I replied,"Oh?! later your aunty and mom they all scold me .. say "Who are you?!" then i mai die lo.." [ 71 ]


              You know what you replied?You said "Nvm la.. I tell them you're my girlfriend laa" I replied back ,"Hahahaa really ?" You said " Yea..next time bring you come okay?"
I said "Okayy" ... I was like..over the moon .. for 1st time a guy telling me that..and that time i hardly knew him.. [ 54 ]


              I fell for him.. because he was so soft.. treat me so so so good..remember ? that 1 day you went back to ur hometown Johor? i still remember that , you almost midnight only reached home,because of traffic jam and you bathed and do the laundry.. i asked you "Why you like to do laundry?"You said "Because I like it".. that night.. you almost 2 am only sleep [ 67 ]


              And 1 more time , you said that... you go "Cheong K" with your aunty?! remember?yYou've have a younger brother..But i've never ask about him anyway.. until now! i still love you! very very much!!!And somemore one time..I told you that my eye every pain.. and you "Nvm. Doctor Win Win come help you , you see jor this message your eye no more pain" .. I was like "Aww.. so sweet of you" de feeling [ 76 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment