Pink Lollipop

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

This Is What we so called friends

Sometimes i hate you ,
sometimes i like you ,

When you asked me ,
Do you hate me ?
i said no ..
Do you like me ?
i said okay okay la...


BUT ...

When i asked you

Do you hate me ?

You said ... Dunno

DO you like me ?

You said DUnno

Am i supposed to trust you ?
tell me YES or NO ?

I tried my best  , to make you happy , laugh  when you were crying , sad , angry...

But ...


DO you do the Same when i was in the same condition with you ?
..
Will you Tell me your secrets?
almost all ur secrets , i am the last to know , and ... Its not from ur own mouth.. ITS FROM OTHER PPL's GOSSIP!

After you;ve ____________________
you .. very less accompany me

Even when Chatting ...
You will be like 20-30 minutes to reply me...

even now... everyone's like that...

Am i that annoying ?
If yes , tell me and i wont annoyed you again...

Can i erase you from  my life...
Pls... go away...
You made my life Suffer....

I feel like... I dont know u anymore,,,,

PLEASE BACK OFF  , SO I CAN LIVE BETTER WITHOUT YOU ...

being friend with you  , is my life Biggest Wrong...


I find out that....
You very  CARED and COUNTing tative

You kinda selfish

Everything also MONEY MONEY MONEY
i know u rich la -.-

you so CALCULATIVE

SIEN!!

SEE dao u wan vomit!

PUI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment