Pink Lollipop

Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

不能说的秘密

SECRET 

This is meant 

for 

SECRET! 

but....

you... dint realise rite ? 

hahahh.. 

i am just joking..

I treat you like my brother! ^^ 

close brother  , 

i am so sleepy .. can i sleep now ? >

went to Sue-Anne's house , for BBQ .

I've call JY's house num...

 but ...

 no one picked up the fonn

Thats just sad.. 

BUT nvmm!! 

i smsingMR. SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS 小样 

and 

Imma

MS.ELIZABETH 小慧

orhh.. 

LIZZY

 ^^ 

SEBBY made this name .. xD

chat alot... 

abt HOT DOG -.- 

and BALLS -.-

somemore Sebby Blame me , Say i start first! 

where got!! i just say

eh , i eating hot dog 

thn Seb  : omg! you eating Ciel's

I : wtf ? why would i eat my own 

my FIANCE 's Hot dog! Kisiao! 

xD 

thnn .. kept joking around about 

Ciel [my hubby] , Sebastian [ my butler] , Elizabeth Aka Lizzy [me] 

xD

hehe!! 

here's a link 

Press it if you like 

100% Anti -Virus 


No comments:

Post a Comment