Pink Lollipop

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1.06.2011

did i really make the wrong move on the chess?

or ,

am i just confused..

i dont really like those guys ,

who are games maniac ,

what i hate about them  is , ...

they ..

reply me slow ,

and

keep replying

LOL

I hate people who reply me LOL , or HAHA ,

coz ,

i wont reply back  ,

nomatter who ..

you  know.. its so boring ..

people just , reply you like that ,

and spoilts ur mood..

like i am having now ..

Moody .. mood.. :(!

I wanted to find someone chat ..

but ..

is there anyone to reply me ?!

is there anyone  , find me before i find them ?

i like those people who ,

i mean like ,

when i no reply them ,

they will send few messages...

:(

mood .. feeling bad.. arh....

>

cryy... is my new best friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment