Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

02.05.2011

i dream dao something 

i dream dao ***IN Siew

 here's the story 


One day , around 11 pm to 12 am , I went to a shopping mall , where every shop is closed 
then , i went to a laundry shop ... i was tie -ing something , it was hard , coz i holding many things , then got a guy , he come help me tie the thing , Guess what , he's ***in Siew .. i asked , eh , why u help me , then , he say coz ur my gf , then i was shocked , and he held my hand as we walked along the road , and went to a food shop  ,and ate... 


the next day , i received a message that says , can be my wife ?  Iwas liike Wtf ? the most WTF is not from ***in Siew ,... is cheng hoe! .,. my life was misarable... 

but... if a person would love me.. i dont need more .. i just need 1 ... 1 is good enoughh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment