Pink Lollipop

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

5.07.11❤

Today


Had 3 dreams.. 


yesterday 4.07.11 dream dao Taro Tan (fb name) 


and me dating pulak --'


but.. 


today diff ><~


he kena car accident .. very teruk geh TT!! serious.. very scary .. 


thn.. 


2 nd dream .. also dream dao Taro Tan.. same.. accident .. whyy >< must i dream dao like that!! 


TT

thn 3 dream.. 


Dream dao kit.. and me o.. 


at skul.. he same form wit me.. 


thn sit beside me... at the behind door there..


he no do hw de.. oni me do thn he go take copy pulak .. iishh~


Thn thn .. 


tat time got a form 5 girl .. a black skin girl .. very very black geh~ 


but know chinese and cantonese geh wo~~~ 


and~~ 


the hair! red + orange~ ohmygawdd~


kinda short.. 


thn 


Rehat time . i go a room la.. like cinema de.,. at my skul @@ Yeng weiih .. 


Thn thn ... i mou la la slp .. thn when wake up .. i walk back to class..


i like no energy .. and keep vomit >


when i go class a malay guy teacher .. teaching seni .. 


i sit at back there lo.. 


thnnnnn the funniest part!!


the kit go talk to me .. 


I put my head at table there sleeping la.. coz tired ma.. and dizzy also


he sit Veryvery very very very close to me.. 


his head and my head.. so freaking near.. 


then he was like.. 


eh. wake up... talking very soft. 


thn whisper alll the sweet sweet words la.. thn bla bla bla... 


but very cute ❤ !!  ^^ cute dao  


Love seii him  ❤ 


but not couple o ... 


is just fren o


later .. wan go back that time.. 


the stupid tch dun wan gib us go back o -.-~ siao


thn thnn.. the kit 


tell me ehh.. wake up nerhhx.. wan go back jor.. 


thn i say o... okay..


thn i wake up quick quick put things at bag.. oni text book i no put


coz kit help me take ma~  ❤ gentleman~  :)


thn ..


we fast fast use back door go out (his idea)


thn we success leh!! ^^


we go locker..


the locker.. ohmygawd...


the teacher change until like that giv us




thn we go find the form 5 girl take the pendrive..


thn we chiow~ 


go out..


suddenly ,. my bag got vibration..


i see !!


his fon at my bag @@
why put at my bag ?> -.-


My mom call o!!!


i take thn pick up the fon lo...




 she say Kit leh ?! i say here! 


thn we go out. lo.. i close the fon .. i see.. is my pic wor!! for his wallpaper!! LOL


thn.. go up car.. see dao .. my aunty!!


Mrs.tunk -.-!!!! 


aunty pat 


and kah yan (my cousin sis)


thn talk talk talk.. 


talk dao ah long gor gor there.. say .. 


he go Manila.. for weeks~ waaah ><


thnn... kah yan teach me to knit lo;.. thn i learn learn@@


so hard... 




thn i wake up le !  ❤  ❤  ❤ >


I should not wake up rite ? ~ hahah~ 


wish today.. got more surprise ba! ^^ ❤ 


buaiii~ gotta go!  ❤ bath! thn go skul lerhh 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment