Pink Lollipop

Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morning part 2

Today at home lor..

whole day ntg to do~

wad i can do on holidays is 

wake up,brush teeth,on comp,eat,play comp,eat,sleep

Thats is my daily routine

haixx~

so bored geh lorhh~

haha~ just now hor

my mom , aunty rose and my grandaunt

go pasar thn they buy until ...

like got offer onii~ XD

thn thn~ 

this aunty Rose very funny geh worr

each time come my house sure clean

clean geh 

i mean today she go mop the floor

last time she wipe the sofa  XD

thn my grandaunt today wash plates~ 

LOLX XD  

i wonder why all the rich womens

so free arr~

all got maid at home ..

at their own house 

no need to do wipe this wipe thr 

mop here mop thr 

when they come my house 

they do everything~ 

hahaha~ wad a good

aunty they are~ 

 i  am glad ~ XD


Later wan go yee yee house 

coz got party~ 

thn see dao see shi and see chyi 

Le~ 

XD~ 

happy lurr~ 

TONIGHT IMMA BE PARTY GIRL!!!! 

Yeah!! 

Long time no be party girl XXD~ 

Tata 4 now~ 

2 moro i will update u again ~ ^^ 

My Lovely Blog~ 

Muackkxxx~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment