Pink Lollipop

Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Night

Today was a fairytale to me , 
haha....
i said that coz
2 moro yan , and phak gan belanja mii leh 
yan is food 
phak gan is fetch mi and movie 
he belanja~ ^^ 
and i love the most is ~ 
hmmm Mr.Somebody talk something sweet today~ 
that was nice ^^ 
I love that ~ 
 if u keep calling me that and i will just
  be very happy  


宝贝我永远都爱你!! Chinese
Ngor oiii leiii ~ Cantonese
Aku cinta pada mu !!! Malay
I love u !!! English
lch liebe dich~~ German
Je t'aime ~~ French
मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ~~ Hindi
Te Amo~~ Latin 
Tôi yêu bạn - Vietnamese
Saranghaeyo - Korean 
Aishiteru - Japanese 
Mahal Kita - Philipines


XXD~ 


hehe~ 
i am head over heels just for now 
but over 24 hrs thn no more le~ 
too bad le ><~ TT~ 
but i knw u will stay here 4 ever de~ 
even if i may 4 get u later
but ur still in da deep of my heart
even i deleted u 99% 
but the 1% is still there~ 
i use bleach also cant wash away the deep love towards me from u~ 


Ur not the sand that can wash away by the water ,
Ur not the dirt that can wash away by soap , 
Ur not the rubbish that just can be thrown into the rubbish bin , 
BUT 
Ur the one in my heart and can never come out ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment