Pink Lollipop

Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Bad Dream

One day , me after skul thn my sis come pick me

thn we go shopping complex jalan-jalan

thn i go a something like shop ,

thr see dao a super yeng and cute geh 

Leng zaii 

at that shop thr is selling cosmetics geh

he is waiting 4 his gf .. 

so i mai walk walk lo

thn the gf see dao me look at his bf

thn she very angry mii 

after that 

she close the shop 

thn i walk around lor 

coz the other shop nt yet close ma

i see see walk walk 

thn thr got a stand

i like go play lor

thn she scold me

she say 

we close shop edi go away

i was like owh =(

thn walk away lor

thn me and sis go makan at the 

food court thr

thr so many ppl~ 

thn i walk thn i say 

walao~ 

so hot leh~ 

thn i take out the tie and the tag lor

i wan walk go toilet 

thn see dao 

CHEAH YUNG VERN 

he like look at me

i mean like *ham lou look at ppl * 

that look , 

thn i continue go toilet lo~ 

thn thn 

whn i go in ~ 

i go do my business la >.<" 

thn hor 

that CYV run in then go bang my door

he broke the door 

i wanted to scream but i no voice 

thn 

the kakak pulling him i mean cal him out like that lar

thn 

i woke up le  T.T ~ 

I HATE CYV 4 EVER !!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment