Pink Lollipop

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

29.04.2011

My Beloved Bottle T^T

Fall in longkang le... 

Smelly :(

Buuu.. *UNLIKE!!!

My very own bottle... 

sad weiihh! T^T

i told my frens... All laughed! >

i not yet tell ________ oni! xD 

i think _________ also will laugh de.. 

haha!!! 

at aunty house agn >

i wanna stay at home!! GOSH!!!

For heaven sake!!! 

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!

Damn bored >

Sien dao _______ jiang..!!!

Arg!!! RAWR's!! 


Still dont understand why.. 

study at library got wrong meh ? 

study with boy got wrong meh ? 

sit opposite boy got wrong meh ?

talk with boy got wrong meh ? 

fren teach me study got wrong meh ?? 

we got disturb you meh ? 

got say you meh ? 



the ans is NO RIGHT ?!!!!

I F NO PLS!!! DONT TALK ABOUT US ANYMORE!! 

凸凸凸凸凸凸凸凸凸凸!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment