Pink Lollipop

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

28.04.2011 ♥

This is a special day and a funny day for me , 

Dear reader , i know u wont understand what the hell i am talking about , 

but .. 

this thing! I Just Wanna My ownself  knoW 

hehe... PsPs narhh.. Dont angry o.. coz its my 

privacy! xD

haha.... 

28.04.2011 ♥ is Shi Khi's bday ♥ 

Nice ritee?? xD

haha!! at school was so funn 

BUT ...

once i got into the car , 

Every thing change..

Everything , every word...

is... DEVILISH ... >

SAD rite?? 

I wanna stay at school T^T!!

at least , at school , 

It can make me happy for 

8 hours... 

if i no go school... thn 24 hrs SAD...

when imma in school , i am in my Wonderland

but at house... 

DARK NIGHTMARE

T^T!!! 

Exam wan come le.. 18.05.2011~


ANTI-EXAM!!!

Ytd... dunno why.. so cold...

Do project also cold T^T!!

Sit at car also cold! 

Drink le HOT water.. 

Still COLD 

Is it becoz of the rain ? 

the weather these days... 

All Like COLD , HOT , COLD , HOT ..

Very easy sick de nehh... 

Readers , Friends , Family's 

Take care! 

hmm... i should be doin , my SEJ FOLIO..

xD copy Kar Xin 1 hehe!! xD 

Clever lehh ? ? 

Ytd do till.. 1.20 am oni slp>

Buhh Bye ♥ continue do 1st! if can , 

today gib back

Kar Xin! ^^ 

Wish me GAMBATEH!! ♥ 

♥ ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment