Pink Lollipop

Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas?

Christmas ...

Excited? 
4 u ...
but not me...

i am here alone ~ without u by my side... 
at house...

wad did i do ? 
LAUNDRY = = (hate it so much)

Other than that ? 
See tv(see until bored.... each year the movie also same 1... sienz)
, on9(no ppl chat with me) ,
sms ( no ppl reply me)
wan go out ?
mom dun let ....

Eat ?
 until sien le... ><

go fren house ?
go lai go qu still the same house! until i remember where the things are placed...


u may think Christmas is fun !

but when u try it at home... 
just at home... stay there and watch tv for whole day , the internet line is slow , ppl nagging , tons of things to do ( FORCED)...
u will get frustrated Believe me...

play game ?
comp so lag how to play ... I hate P1 W1max = =

Party ? 
got meh ... got also cant go la... dun dare ask = = 

Haix!! 

worst christmas ever..!!

christmas without present>.
ppl just treat is as a normal day...
without any surprise... ( that's just too sad T^T )

NO PARTY 
NO PRESENT
NO OUTING
NO FUN
NO FREEDOM
NO CHATTING's 
NO HAPPINESS
NO MOOD
BOREDNESS!!
NO SHOPPING
NO MONEY 


No comments:

Post a Comment